Tuesday, March 13, 2007

As a way of an introduction

One of the giants in the field of psychology once said that “our patients teach and heal us.” So, after twelve years of sitting across from the therapy couch and patiently listening to people, I believe I have learned enough to begin to share it with whoever wants to learn and heal too.

I’d like to use this space to share information that has changed my life, life stories that have touched my heart, jokes and anecdotes that have lit up not only my days but also the darkest corners of my being. I’d also like to extend an invitation to new voices, fresh opinions, more life stories.

Like a new parent, I have all sort of dreams about my “creation” but I am trying to put any preconceived notions away and allow this “newborn” to manifest its hidden potentials freely, to surprise and challenge me with every new step .

Come and join me in what I hope it will be an interesting journey.

Dr. Urban

No comments: